A Reporting Solution for Lotus Notes
The Tracker Data Warehouse is a Web based reporting engine that offers instant access to the bottom line, the real key to your business success.
- Experience Tracker
- Register for a Demo Today
- Looking for a Web Based Solution?
- TrackerSuite.Net is 100% Web based and integrates with Lotus Notes!
- Source Code Included
- with License
The Tracker Data Warehouse is a Web based reporting engine that utilizes SQL Server as a back-end data store. With over 40 report templates, and the ability to pivot, filter and drag-and-drop data, the Tracker Data Warehouse offers instant access to the bottom line, the real key to your business success.
The Tracker Data Warehouse streamlines the data mining process, gathering data from all of the Tracker databases in Lotus Notes, as well as legacy sources such as HR and accounting systems. It compiles this raw data into real-time reports, which can be accessed by increasing levels of detail. These reports can be exported to Word or Excel, making the Tracker Data Warehouse a useful tool for developing project, accounting and other business intelligence documentation. See the DataWarehouse Roles & Responsibilities for a review of its impact on typical user roles.
With a wide array of reports and the ability to configure new, personal data mining reports, the Tracker Data Warehouse offers your organization a comprehensive reporting and decision support system, through the Lotus Notes platform that is already in place.
- The Tracker Data Warehouse Reports Include
- Pivot Tables with drag and drop, and the ability to export data to Excel make it easy to manipulate data and generate reports.
- Tickers and trends reports, including overdue projects and active project reports, keep you on top of business developments.
- Project dashboard reports provide managers and executives a filterable overview of projects, with configurable warning signals.
- Project portfolio reports.
- A comprehensive report writer allows users to create personal reports suited to their needs.
- Time card compliance reports help managers enforce timely, accurate reporting by employees.
- Reports on support services offer color coding for the highlighting of critical items.
- Head count report and trends.
- Internal IT and help desk reports, including support ticket pie graphs, OCE reports and ticket bar charts.
- Configurable project dashboard report.
- Total Sales.
- Sales Forecasts.
- Resource Assignment.
- Gantt Charts.
- Allocation by Position.
- Budget Versus Actual.
- On time delivery of Projects and Tasks.
- Time Pies and Project Time Pies.
- Project Profitability.
- Billable activity.
- Billable hours and dollars by employee.
- Billable hours and dollars by customer. <
- Reports for IT
- Secure, customer self-service access to their company information over the Web.