The Carlson Company had an existing project management application in Lotus Notes and needed a way to capture and report on the hours used to complete their projects. Automation Centre delivered integration and development services to assist in the data sharing between their existing application and Time Tracker.
- Provide a Lotus Notes based time-card template for their IS group to capture project hours.
- Support the ability to import existing project codes (billable and non-billable) into line items on the time card.
- Implement an approval cycle that routes the time card from the employee to the supervisor and then to accounting.
- Generate billing slips that summarize project hours and related expenses and forward these to clients.
- Create report views to inform management of the current status and charges related to projects.
Managers at Carlson were impressed by the customization flexibility of Time Tracker. After a quick deployment and employee acceptance, Time Tracker is now used across their IS department, providing an extremely effective method for managing billable time.
- Experience Tracker
- Register for a Demo Today