Tracker Suite 5.1 for IT Released
Automation Centre’s New Tracker Suite for IT Uses Power of Lotus Notes®/Domino® to Automate IT Management Tasks
Innovative Software Simplifies Help Desk Duties, Project Management, Purchasing, Time/Expense Reporting, and Much More via Single Unified Solution
LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL (January 31, 2002) - Automation Centre ( www.Acentre.com), a leading provider of advanced team collaboration software, today announced Tracker Suite for IT, a powerful management automation tool that helps CIOs and IT managers simplify and accelerate a full range of tasks, at the Lotusphere 2002 Product Showcase. Designed specifically for the Lotus Notes/Domino platform, Tracker Suite for IT allows managers to run help desks, manage new projects and system upgrades, regulate physical and personnel assets, and maintain Web sites, among other daily chores, enabling staff members to substantially increase their productivity and efficiency.
Tracker Suite for IT is described in full at the Tracker Suite for IT Web site, www.TrackerSuite.com/IT. The suite is comprised of nine integrated tools, including:
- Support Tracker - Automatically routes tech support requests to appropriate staff via Web or email, and maintains a knowledge base for fast problem resolution;
- Project Tracker - Streamlines project management by creating critical paths, calculating employee workloads, and integrating schedules;
- Personnel Tracker - Provides detailed contact info, skill sets, locations, evaluation histories, etc. of employees;
- Asset Tracker - Catalogues and tracks physical assets, including software and security items assigned to individuals;
- WebSite Tracker - Produces, maintains, and optimizes company Intranets or Web sites;
- Expense Tracker - Defines, records, and monitors project/travel expenses, expedites routing, and supports bill back by customer or cost center;
- Purchase Tracker - Enables employees to make purchase requests from any Notes client;
- Time Tracker - Manages and tracks time sheets, reminding employees to submit time cards;
- Tracker Mail - Unifies functions of Tracker Suite products through Notes’ filing, calendar, and scheduling features.
All nine modules share data with each other via the suite’s Tracker Data Warehouse database, which also fully integrates with enterprise-level Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server systems. Tracker Data Warehouse houses and facilitates importing and data transfer to legacy HR and accounting systems, and allows information to be filtered, pivoted, graphically presented, and exported to Excel.
"Tracker Suite for IT is a total solution that not only improves efficiency, but also deploys in a fraction of the time because workers already are familiar with Lotus Notes and Domino," said Steven Birchfield, president of Automation Centre. "With Tracker Suite for IT, workers can streamline almost any routine IT task, from managing queues and service level agreements, to administering satisfaction surveys on completed projects and trouble tickets. It’s a scalable, intuitive, and comprehensive solution."
Exclusive Lotus Notes/Domino Platform
Tracker Suite for IT is the only automation product on the market created specifically for the Lotus Notes/Domino environment that offers help desk, employee provisioning, and project management. With Tracker Suite for IT, Lotus users can lower their deployment and training costs, while also enjoying the increased mobility and field efficiency of an infrastructure employees already know how to use.
Easy Interface With Tracker Suite Modules
Tracker Suite for IT easily integrates with any other module in the Tracker Suite family of professional services automation products including Tracker Suite for HR, Tracker Suite for Sales, and Tracker Suite for Projects. Custom application services can be implemented upon request. Automation Centre is demonstrating Tracker Suite for IT, along with its other Tracker Suite automation products, at the company’s Lotusphere 2002 Product Showcase exhibit, Booth #116. Interested parties will also find a full explanation of Tracker Suite for IT and Automation Centre’s other office automation products at www.Acentre.com or www.TrackerSuite.com.